Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vancouver Fashion Ezine Launch Party

 

Thank you Jackie and Emily my wicked supportive friends!
 This past Monday night I attended the Vancouver Fashion Ezine Launch Party and had the pleasure of meeting many talented photographers, stylists, models, and dreamers alike in celebration of a new up and coming local magazine. As I took hardly any photographs of the evening myself I have posted some of Clints from Shutter Dreams Photography.

I am very excited at the possibility of working with those I met! I appear to have found a place for November and will be coordinating a move shortly. I can't wait to finally be settled in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Congratulations to Editor Marilyn Wilson and all the contributors of the fall issue. It's a good one!

(credited to Shutter Dreams)

No comments :